Morrison Natural History Museum Foundation
Help the Museum Crew Enhance Programs and Exhibits
Morrison Natural History Museum Foundation's 5th Annual Fundraising Breakfast
Saturday May 4th, 2019 - 9:00 to 11:30 - ORIGIN Red Rocks Hotel 18485 W Colfax Ave. Golden, CO 80401
- Win a chance to dig for dinosaurs this summer in Wyoming!
- Featuring a catered buffet breakfast and a cash bar
- Unique door prizes
- Bid on unique items at our live and silent auctions - including dinosaur dig experiences
- See a sneak peek at a new exhibit - funded by the Museum Foundation
- Hear about the adventures digging dinosaurs by our director and chief curator Matthew T. Mossbrucker
- Tickets only $25, those under age 4 are free
Dinosaur Dig Door Prize Details:
Ticket holders for the Morrison Natural History Museum Foundation's 5th Annual Breakfast Fundraiser are automatically eligible for a two day dinosaur dig near Glenrock, Wyoming. We will cover your tuition, tools, transportation from the museum to the dig sites, and lunches. Winner is responsible for travel expenses to Glenrock, Wyoming, and associated lodging, and discretionary fees. Contact Matthew Mossbrucker for questions about local hotels or camping possibilities. The winner will be allowed to choose which two-day dig they wish to join. Visit the Field Paleontology Program calendar for the schedule.
Winner will be selected at random. Proof of purchase not required. Winner must also meet eligibility criteria for the program. Click here to learn more about the Field Paleontology Program. Should the winner not meet the criteria, they may choose to gift the award to another person or have another winner selected at random. These rules are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited. Not available where unavailable.
- The Morrison Natural History Museum Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit organization. Initiated by the Museum's owners, the Town of Morrison, the MNHM Foundation is an independent group whose purpose is to enhance the Museum while the Town of Morrison covers the base of operations. Your contribution to the MNHM Foundation will allow the Museum to continue to enhance exhibits and educational programs.
- Mission Statement: Our mission is to support the Morrison Natural History Mission in serving the curious by acquiring, preserving and displaying objects related to local paleontology, while promoting science literacy, education and critical thinking.
Donate Securely Through Our Square™ Donation Station:
Donate by phone:Call 303-697-1873 between the hours of 9:00 AM (MST) and 5:00 PM (MST) Tuesday through Saturday with your Visa or MasterCard ready. Calls generally last under five minutes time.
If you have questions, please call 303-697-1873 between the hours of 9:00 AM (MST) and 5:00 PM (MST). Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate by mail:
PO Box 564
Morrison, CO 80465
Checks and money orders are generously accepted.
To prevent theft, please do not send cash.